Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Whole Lotta...

Dirt.    
Yesterday's work adventure involved moving a lot of dirt and gravel. 
This is the current view from my front porch.  I'm standing on the bottom step.

Before
After 

Pushing all that dirt around didn't make a noticable difference to me.
Eric tells me the ground is more level and allows for them to determine if they are going to need to put in the second rock wall.  I trust he is correct.  He is pretty smart about this house stuff.

Eric helped out and moved the front pavers and the black grass.  I think he likes having projects.

Instead of leaving piles of rock at the end of the work day, this time Tim left piles of gravel.
Fortuantely, he spread a lot of gravel over the dirt in the driveway.  The piles are what he had left in the dump truck.
Which is now dumped in our driveway.

Unfortunately, we do have some mud spots, where Tim had parked the dump truck.
So, be careful driving up the driveway.

I'm simply curious as to how long until all this dirt turns to mud. 
I give it less than a week.  Just in time for Tim to return.

And so it continues...
Love, Us 3

No comments:

Post a Comment